Journal Issue TOC

Adam Stoller ghoti+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 4 00:00:08 AEST 1990

(I tried sending mail directly - but as I has use Internet routing to
try to connect to UUCP routing - I'm not sure if it has, or ever will
get through -- so appologies for posting this here)

cost?  (duration, and/or # of issues?)

Are back issues available? (are TOC's for back issues available?)

Is it available in machine readable format?

Is it possible to get educational discouts (i.e for a university library)?

Is the address:

	Journal of C language Translation
	2051 Swans Neck Way
	Reston, VA 22091

The correct address to use for subscription requests?

Is there a phone number (or email address) which could be used instead?
--------------------

Again, my appologies for posting this here.  Please direct responses to
me so as not to clutter up this group.

--fish
Adam Stoller -- Software Management
    (and other assorted things)