Proposed Enhancement to select/case (yes, I know...)

Jim Patterson jimp at cognos.UUCP
Sat Sep 15 02:40:25 AEST 1990

In article <MEISSNER.90Sep9172223 at osf.osf.org> meissner at osf.org (Michael Meissner) writes:
>Reality check time -- as far as I know, there is no C compiler for the
>AS/400.  It would be an interesting experience, in a sick sort of way
>from what little I've heard about the internals of this beast.

C/400 has been available for a while now, and there's also a third party
C compiler running on the AS/400. We're using C/400 for our Powerhouse (tm)
product on AS/400.

And yes, it is an interesting experience.
--
Jim Patterson                              Cognos Incorporated
UUCP:uunet!mitel!sce!cognos!jimp           P.O. BOX 9707