ANSI C Specs

deron meranda meranda at frankenstein.cis.ohio-state.edu
Thu Feb 28 05:24:07 AEST 1991

In article <3455.27ca997e at iccgcc.decnet.ab.com>
 browns at iccgcc.decnet.ab.com (Stan Brown) writes:

> American National Standards Institute
> 1430 Broadway
> New York, New York 10018  U.S.A.
>
> The order number is 'ANSI X3.159-1989, American National Standard for
> Information Systems - Programming Language - C'.  I'm sorry I can't
> give you the price, or the phone number; try +1 212 555 1212; or
> write to the above address for info on ordering from Canada.

I just called ANSI about this a couple of days ago, since I am in
the process of ordering the standard myself.  Here's some
additional info:

   ANSI FAX :  (212) 302-1286
   ANSI VOICE: (212) 642-4900  ;Requires Touch-Tone ?

   Basic cost (US      $ 50.00
   Shippping/handling:    6.00   <-- In United States only.
                       --------      Call if from other country.
   Total cost in US    $ 56.00

Also, send order requests c/o the "Sales Department" within ANSI.

I hope this helps.

Deron E. Meranda  ( meranda at cis.ohio-state.edu )