ANSI C Specs

Stan Brown browns at iccgcc.decnet.ab.com
Wed Feb 27 09:23:10 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb24.213911.16408 at cpsc.ucalgary.ca>, pepers at enme3.ucalgary.ca (Brad Pepers) writes:
> I suppose this is a FAQ but I don't see a FAQ on here so....
>
> Where do I send the the ANSI specification for C? I would appreciate the
> full address info and the cost if known. Thanks in advance for the help!

American National Standards Institute
1430 Broadway
New York, New York 10018  U.S.A.

The order number is 'ANSI X3.159-1989, American National Standard for
Information Systems - Programming Language - C'.  I'm sorry I can't
give you the price, or the phone number; try +1 212 555 1212; or
write to the above address for info on ordering from Canada.

My opinions are mine:  I don't speak for any other person or company.
                                   email: browns at iccgcc.decnet.ab.com
Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Cleveland, Ohio, USA    +1 216 371 0043