Questions about mktime()

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.uucp
Wed Jan 30 23:19:17 AEST 1991

I previously asked what mktime() was supposed to do.  Thanks for all the
has led to a few more questions.

I understand that tm_mday of -1 means the last day of the previous month.
Obvously 1 would be the first of the current month so where does 0 lie?
Armstrong Day if the month is Archemedies?  :-)

I have to normalize day and month, but how about hours minutes and seconds?
It seems reasonable to do that as well.  I'm thinking of doing it anyway as
it wouldn't break anything if normal times were sent.  If I do this I guess
I should normalize times before day and month right?

As soon as I have something finished I will post the code.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy at druid)     |
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   There's no government