ISO C

Henry Spencer henry at zoo.toronto.edu
Fri Jan 11 03:50:12 AEST 1991

In article <3440 at pta.oz.au> bgg at pta.oz.au (Ben Golding) writes:
>Recently, I was asked about the ISO C standard which I wasn't aware of.
>Can someone tell me when it was adopted (if it has)?  How does it
>differ from ANSI C?  Are there different levels like ISO Pascal?

ISO C is still being worked on.  Many people hope that its technical
content (as opposed to issues of wording and editorial organization, which
ISO and some of the people involved with it are neurotic about) will be
identical to ANSI C.  There are people agitating for changes, however.
--
If the Space Shuttle was the answer,   | Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
what was the question?                 |  henry at zoo.toronto.edu   utzoo!henry