Access to UNIX-Related Publications (diffs since last posting)

emx.utexas.edu!mybest!moray!siswat!buck at cs.utexas.edu emx.utexas.edu!mybest!moray!siswat!buck at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 6 11:04:48 AEST 1989

From: emx.utexas.edu!mybest!moray!siswat!buck at cs.utexas.edu

I haven't followed these postings too carefully, but do you try
to cover version-specific UNIX publications?  I have recently
heard of a new "Focus on AIX" rag and wondered if there were
specific ones for Sun and Ultrix and ...?  Is there some
policy to stay general?

[ I hadn't really thought about it.  The general policy is that
I post what people send me, in addition to what I dig up myself.
There doesn't seem to be any reason to make an exception for the
sort of publications you mention, so if you have details, send
them in.... -jsq ]

---
A. Lester Buck		...!texbell!moray!siswat!buck