Are POSIX documents available for ftp from somewhere?

Joseph S. D. Yao jsdy at hadron.COM
Thu Aug 30 16:02:07 AEST 1990

From:  jsdy at hadron.COM (Joseph S. D. Yao)

In article <462 at usenix.ORG> Chuck.Phillips at FtCollins.NCR.COM (Chuck.Phillips) writes:
>and current drafts on CD ROMs?  Of couse, then we'd have to create a new
>committee to define the cross index and search/retrieval data interface.  ;^)

I believe the latest issue of ;login: referenced standard-in-progress
ANSI X3B11, or some such.  Check the hardcopy for the true reference.
(Well, this talked about WORM's: can't it apply?)

[ The snitch report on X3B11.1 by Andrew Hume was also posted to comp.std.unix
in Volume 20, Number 4, 19 May 1990.  That entire report set is available
by anonymous FTP from uunet.uu.net as
	~ftp/comp.std.unix/reports/1990.06.Z
and that specific report is currently available as
	~ftp/comp.std.unix/v20/repdir/x3b11.1
from the same machine.  For those with UUCP connections to UUNET, ~ftp is
the same directory as ~uucp, so just substitute and use uucp.  Get the file
	~ftp/comp.std.unix/README
or
	~uucp/comp.std.unix/README
for further details.  -mod]

	Joe Yao				jsdy at hadron.COM
	( jsdy%hadron.COM@{uunet.UU.NET,decuac.DEC.COM} )
	arc,arinc,att,avatar,blkcat,cos,decuac,\
	dtix,ecogong,grebyn,inco,insight,kcwc,  \
	lepton,lsw,netex,netxcom,phw5,research,  >!hadron!jsdy
	rlgvax,seismo,sms,smsdpg,sundc,telenet, /
	uunet				       /
(Last I counted ...)