Where can I get POSIX function prototypes?

Donn Terry donn at hpfcrn.hp.com
Sun Feb 4 12:09:47 AEST 1990

From: Donn Terry <donn at hpfcrn.hp.com>

>From: Ron Guilmette <rfg at PARIS.ICS.UCI.EDU>

>Of course I will ultimately have to augment the POSIX prototypes set with
>additional prototypes for specific systems, but for the "core" functions
>(i.e. the ones which are covered by POSIX) I'd like my prototypes to reflect
>what POSIX is doing rather that reflecting any machine-specific local
>variations.

1003.1a is stated in terms of proper prototypes.  It will be available
when balloting completes.  You should be able to get a copy thru
the IEEE CS office, but it isn't current, as the balloting has been
rather hectic of late.  If you're desperate, write.  (donn at hpfcla.hp.com)

Donn Terry  (as an individual)