Access to UNIX User Groups

Moderator, John S. Quarterman std-unix at longway.TIC.COM
Fri May 25 06:54:51 AEST 1990

From:  frith.egr.msu.edu!upba!tssi!nolan

Add to your list the following:

NUUG - NCR Unix User Group, Inc. (yeah, I know, the initials create a duplicate)
       C/O Ritter Food Corporation
       PO Box 216
       Elizabeth, NJ  07207

       President:  John Linden   201-558-2700 x2770

       Annual dues, $50.

Annual Conference(s):
       1990 - October 25-26, Columbia, South Carolina

NUUG is now a member of the Federation of NCR User Groups   (FNUG)

FNUG Address:  Federation of NCR User Groups
               Mail Station USG-1
               Dayton, Ohio  45479

Annual Conference(s):
       1990 - October 28-30, Raleigh, South Carolina   (devoted to unix)
       1991 - (late april), San Antonio, Texas         (some sessions on unix)

(If you detect some ambivalence about the scheduling of two conferences
on unix by related groups about 100 miles apart and separated by 1 day, you
aren't the only one! ;-)
Mike Nolan  (NUUG Board Member)                  "I don't know what apathy is,
Tailored Software Services, Inc.                  and I don't want to find out!"
Lincoln, Nebraska (402) 423-1490
UUCP: tssi!nolan should work,
      if not try something like uunet!frith!upba!tssi!nolan