Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Fri Apr 5 09:17:44 AEST 1991

Would someone please help me figure this out?

I'm TRYING to get the /usr/lib/wfont/BLD.ft to be permanently loaded
into slot 1, as I have a few applications that use the vt100 line
drawing characters... but NO MATTER what I do, I fail.

I have set BOTH the setf and sfont commands in /etc/rc, my .profile,
etc etc... and it won't stay there.  It seems like a long time ago,
it used to stay okay... now I don't know what's wrong.  Each time I
go to use one of these applications that need this font, I have to
manually load that font in ahead of time... it's a real pain in the
you-know-what...

THANKS...

Forrie
--

Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   ...uunet!eci!morwyn!forrie       |forrie at morywn.UUCP