Curses is broken. Don't believe it? Try thi

John Campbell jdc at naucse.cse.nau.edu
Wed Apr 3 03:20:18 AEST 1991

>From article <1991Apr1.231435.3609 at shibaya.lonestar.org>, by afc at shibaya.lonestar.org (Augustine Cano):

: I could believe that it is impossible to do blinking in the unix pc, but
: is there a way to display text in STANDOUT and BOLD attributes using
: curses?
:
: BTW, this is 3.51m with 3.51 Foundation set and 3.51 Develpment set.
:

I always assumed the problem was simply an incomplete terminfo.  There have
been a number of s4 terminfo upgrades posted--but I haven't had time to patch
my terminfo data base.  Anyone who has know if that fixes the problem?

	John Campbell               jdc at naucse.cse.nau.edu
                                    CAMPBELL at NAUVAX.bitnet
	unix?  Sure send me a dozen, all different colors.