LOGIN on 3b1

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Fri Apr 26 00:38:35 AEST 1991

Once again, someone has told me to post a request to the net for this
as SOMEONE out there has succeeded with this, so here goes ...

I am trying to find someone out there who has successfully implemented
John F Haugh's SHADOW LOGIN replacement facility.  I have been trying
to do this for a long time without any luck.

I think one culprit is /etc/getty.  Does anyone out there have src to
a getty that will work here on the 3b1?  I have a couple:  agetty, and
ngetty.  I haven't had much luck in getting them to work properly here.

ANY HELP HERE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Thanks,

Forrie
--

Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   (a reliable path here someday)   |forrie at morwyn.UUCP