More compiling problems

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Sat Apr 13 12:37:30 AEST 1991

I recently posted a message regarding some problems I was having with
my compiler and etc...

Well, it seems as if now I can't compile anything.  Something is really
wrong.

The structure/variable 'chtype' is defined in one of our header files,
yet when you include it, the compiler still complains.  HELP.

Forrie
--

Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   ...uunet!eci!morwyn!forrie       |forrie at morywn.UUCP