AT&T Re-issues the Safari! :-)

Jeffrey L. Bromberger jeffrey at tram
Sun Apr 14 07:41:19 AEST 1991

For all of those who get that free mag "InfoWorld", look at the front
cover.  In the April 8th edition, AT&T announces the Safari computer.
It's a laptop with a 20mhz 386SX chip, the second generation will have
built in support for packet radio.

Tis a shame they had to re-use our moniker, especially with a 386
chip! :-(

Maybe we should make a newsgroup for it - comp.sys.3b1.wannabe

Jeffrey L. Bromberger
System Operator---City College of New York---Science Computing Facility
jeffrey at sci.ccny.cuny.edu			jeffrey at ccnysci.BITNET
	Anywhere!{cmcl2,philabs,phri}!ccnysci!jeffrey