MGR on 3b1, and configuration

paul kirkaas kirkaas at oahu.cs.ucla.edu
Mon Apr 22 08:47:50 AEST 1991

In an  article  kirkaas at oahu.cs.ucla.edu (paul kirkaas) [me] writes:
>Three questions re. MGR

}3) Where is all this stuff??  I just logged in to cis.ohio-state.edu,
}and couldn't find any 3b1 stuff any more?  What happened to it?  Do
}we have another archive site now that I didn't hear about, or did
}I just not look in the right place on ohio-state?

Well, okay, so I re-ftp's, this time with the full path-name cheops,
and found att7300 again (Big relief) --- but the vidpal emulator; is
that Ditto's vidram, or is it something else?  Also, I didn't see
the Index file that used to be part of the archive.

Paul.
--
Paul Kirkaas
kirkaas at cs.ucla.edu