Hardware freaks Unite (on this one)

Ward Griffiths ward at tsnews.Convergent.COM
Wed Apr 17 01:52:03 AEST 1991

agodwin at acorn.co.uk (Adrian Godwin) writes:

>Apologies if the thought of putting an Amiga upgrade inside your 3b1 offends you :-).

Not like an idea I've seen elsewhere about designing a '286
accelerator for the DOS-73 board.

--
          Ward Griffiths, Unisys NCG aka Convergent Technologies                The people that make Unisys' official opinions get paid more.  A LOT more.
===========================================================================          To Hell with "Only One Earth"!  Try "At Least One Solar System"!

If I say love, I'll sound sentimental, and if I say sex, I'll sound cynical.    I'll call it pair bonding and sound scientific.         The Golden Apple