BLD.ft in slot 1

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Mon Apr 22 10:40:52 AEST 1991

I'm having some problems here trying to get the BLD.ft to STAY installed
in slot 1.

I have a call placed to it in /etc/rc as well as my .profile ... to both
commands sfont and setf.  But for some reason, I can't get the font to get
installed there permanently.  Each time I go to use an application that needs
these extended characters, I have to manually set the font from the shell
in that window that I am working in.

I got the changes that Emmet (author of Pcomm) recommended, and THOUGHT I did
everything correctly...

Does someone know why this is a problem, and where I might look to figure out
why this font will not stay loaded into that slot permanently?

Thanks in advance.

Forrie
--

Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   ...uunet!eci!morwyn!forrie       |forrie at morwyn.UUCP