comp.sources.3b1

John A Calcaterra jacalca at PacBell.COM
Thu Feb 21 12:21:49 AEST 1991

In article <326 at sialis.mn.org> rjg at sialis.mn.org (Robert J. Granvin) writes:
>An open general request:  When submitting source to
>comp.sources.3b1, please consider the possibility that someone
>won't have any idea as to what it is.  Please include a brief
>description at the top of part 1 of n that describes what the
>code that follows, actually does.
>
>--
>Robert J. Granvin \\\\\\\\                            rjg at sialis.com : INTERNET
>University of Minnesota \\\              ...uunet!rosevax!sialis!rjg : UUCP
>School of Statistics \\\\\\\             rjg%sialis.com at uunet.uu.net : BITNET
>                          Cleared by Network Censors

Ffffiiirrsstt ttimmmee ccaller ,please bbbbbbeaar wwith.

I see that and raise it two   :-)

I'm a at the bottom of the skill level getting sources up and running. I've
put Cheapdraw (cdraw) and Roledexfile (rf) in use thru lots of trial and
error. I also have a bunch of scarffed sources, some tried and failed,
waiting in the wings.

My raise to the "open general request(s)" is:

 - to include clues to the code, items, things other than come with a stock
   3b1, that posted source depends on.

 - They could be short strings referenced to the likes of a FAQ (facts)..
   Only call it Ferquently Used Code (FU_). Mmmmm SCRATCH THAT! How about
   Commonly Used Code (CO_)? Geesh, Somebody lend a hand here, __________.

Any way an 'Up Front identifier' that is expanded in the 'FAQ' look alike.

Example - the Berkley stuff.

Now seeun how asbestos isn't enviornmently safe, I'm using teflon.

	So lite up the torches!