wrastop() routines for 3b1

Ted A. Campbell tcamp at uncecs.edu
Thu Feb 14 05:14:11 AEST 1991

This question has undoubtedly been asked before, but I've been trying
to develop a graphics application on the Unix PC and have tried the
VDI library and the MGR beta implementation. Both of these, for quite
different reasons, have failed to deliver all that I needed, and I'm back
to fiddling with tam and wrastop().

Question: has anyone out there developed routines for drawing lines,
rectangles, circles, etc. using wrastop()? Could I by chance see
these? If so, I shall be most appreciative. Thanks.

Ted A. Campbell
tcamp at uncecs.edu