mystery boards

Todd Day todd at appmag.com
Sat Feb 23 07:18:17 AEST 1991

I have inherited many boards for the UNIXPC that don't
have any documentation nor do they have any support
software.  Perhaps you can help me out.

A card with a 15 pin connector.  I think it may be an
ethernet card.  Has large ceramic chip from AMD -
AM7990DC

A card with a 37 pin connector.  Suspect it is for
floppy tape control.  Has 2 chips from Vitalec,
plus another that says VC2100 on it.

I also have two 0.5 MB RAM boards and an unpopulated
combo board that is missing one crystal and possibly
one socketed chip (position K11 - what is it?).

So, can you identify the unknown boards?  Also, where
might I get a copy of the software that goes with them?
I am particularly interested on any info on the ether
net board.

Todd Day  |  todd at appmag.com  |  appmag!todd at hub.ucsb.edu
		  ^^^^^^^^^^ coming soon!