uucp simulators for the pc

Mark H. Weber mhw at lock60.UUCP
Sat Feb 2 16:34:15 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb1.171434.1732 at sonyd1.Broadcast.Sony.COM> bruce at sonyd1.Broadcast.Sony.COM (Bruce Lilly) writes:

>Argh - somebody, please, please, please send an rmgroup for the
>old unix-pc groups before the cretins with IBM boxes drive us all
>mad.

Do you really need to post a follow-up everytime someone makes this mistake?
Relax, the end is in sight. The transition plan calls for a 3-month overlap
between the old and new groups. A liberal interpretation of the schedule means
the old groups should get deep-six'ed around April Fool's day. I'd rather see
a few extraneous postings than lose some legitimate unix-pc users. Let's take
enough time to get everyone transitioned over to the new groups.

Mark