PD software needed (repost)

Mariusz Stanczak Mariusz at fbits.ttank.com
Sun Feb 24 22:37:29 AEST 1991

In article <29 at pute.UUCP> jwalp at pute.UUCP (+John H. Walpole+) writes:

>I am looking for a software package that will take a group of numbers and draw
>a graph.  [...] This graph could be a bar graph, pie chart,
>or a line chart.  Is there any pd software for the 3b1 that will do anything

I haven't heard of any PD software of this kind, but the SMART package has
such capabilities.  It's one of those "integrated" environments (and it's
quite nice, though personally I prefer separates... Informix for the DB,
Multiplan for spreadseet, .... whoops, no graphics), and it could serve
you well (though I haven't try "importing" outside data for graphing, so
I don't know if it's done)

INET: Mariusz at fbits.ttank.com
CIS : 71601.2430 at compuserve.com
UUCP: ..!uunet!zardoz!ttank!fbits!Mariusz