the Doctor (``Doctor'' Mikie Shea)

David Neill-OKCy Mktg 405-278-4007 dwn at swbatl.sbc.com
Mon Feb 18 13:03:29 AEST 1991

Regarding article <1991Feb16.204911.21017 at kodak.kodak.com
by zientara at kodak.kodak.com (Dennis Zientara):

What I really, really, REALLY don't want to see is a posting in
about 3 weeks about "Dr. Dennis" doing research by posting in this
newsgroup.

Far as I'm concerned, until Mike Shea's research turns up in some
official form, he's a complete HORSE'S ASS, and Gil's a good guy,
possbily deserving of net.godship (who confers?).

And if the research DOES turn up, them may Mike Shea be forever
remembered as Dr. HORSE'S ASS, and Gil will still be a good guy.
name & address   (this account) -> dwn at swbatl.sbc.com
David Neill       office -> 405-291-1990 -> ..texbell!oktext!mktco
Mgr - Mktg.(SWBTCo) home -> 405-843-4464 -> ..texbell!oktext!frodo!david