Help w/Unix-pc Clock battery

Rob Stampfli res at colnet.uucp
Wed Feb 20 00:36:49 AEST 1991

>>Does any one knwo where I can get a spare internal clock battery
>>for my 7300 unix pc??
>
>You can get one at Radio Shack.  It's a 3 volt lithium battery.  It
>needs to be soldered into the motherboard, after unsoldering the old
>one.

Your experience was better than mine.  Although Radio Shack does indeed carry
Lithium 3V batteries (even of the same size and shape as that found in my
Unix-PC, they did not have any with solder tabs, and the manager where I
shopped further claimed that no Radio Shack store carried the versions with
solder tabs.
--
Rob Stampfli, 614-864-9377, res at kd8wk.uucp (osu-cis!kd8wk!res), kd8wk at n8jyv.oh