Dr. [Mike] Shea's net experiment

Neal P. Murphy murphyn at motcid.UUCP
Thu Feb 14 11:23:03 AEST 1991

bbh at mtek.com (Bud Hovell @ Mtek) and clewis at ferret.ocunix.on.ca (Chris
Lewis) write:

< Some very agreeable stuff. >

One question is, Has the experiment finished? If it has, then has a new one
started? Is Charlie working in collusion with Mikie? Why haven't we seen
the results of that experiment?
If the experiment hasn't finished, why hasn't it?

If it was a real experiment, it was unethical and Mikie should have any
licenses yanked (if he is a doctor, I personally doubt it) and should be
fired. Perhaps one can experiment on mice, or chimps, or plants.
Experimenting on humans with the subjects' prior consent is *obviously*
done, but quite wrong.

NPN