5620 (blit) etc. on 3b1

Tom Adams - 235-7459 adams at swbatl.sbc.com
Thu Feb 7 06:01:07 AEST 1991

I asked if anyone had ported the xt device driver needed to support
the 5620 and layers, and Andrew Hays and Bill Carpenter were nice enough to
respond.

> an xt driver disk came with either the foundation or
> development set...

>True enough (I'm not sure in which release it showed up, probably
>3.51).

Now I'm trying to find that driver.  I don't see it in the driver directory
and don't recall seeing an xt driver disk.  Could someone let me know which
disk it's on, and what it's called?
--
adams at swbatl.sbc.com  Southwestern Bell Telephone Advanced Technology Lab
Why do Macintosh users remind me of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers?"