"comp.sys.3b2" and "comp.sources.3b2" anyone?

David Sandberg dts at quad.sialis.com
Fri Feb 1 17:07:54 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan31.195359.4344 at mtek.com> bbh at mtek.com (Bud Hovell @ Mtek) writes:
:In article <653 at quad.sialis.com> dts at quad.sialis.com (David Sandberg) writes:
:<Hmm.  Isn't it interesting that the first sustained topic to appear in
:<comp.sys.3b1 is about every AT&T machine _but_ the 3b1?
:
:Well, the articles, you will notice, are being cross-posted. The original
:article that launched this discussion was *specifically* directed to the
:topic of whether it would make any sense to move u3b.* to comp.*.3b2.

I knew the articles were crossposted.  My comment was only half-serious.
However, I felt the use of a smiley would negate the subtle point I did
want to make in the midst of the irony, so I left it out.

:Perhaps we should *not* cross-post this discussion to comp.sys.3b1, since
:those persons interested will most-probably be reading comp.sys.att anyway,
:even if they cannot get u3b.*

Now this I can agree with wholeheartedly.

--
 \\         David Sandberg         \     ,=,       ,=,           \\
 //      dts at quad.sialis.com       /     | |uadric `=,ystems     //