ALERT! Please read this message!

David H. Brierley dave at galaxia.Newport.RI.US
Sun Feb 10 05:46:30 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb7.232659.1850 at swbatl.sbc.com> dwn at swbatl.sbc.com (David Neill-OKCy Mktg 405-278-4007) writes:

>I don't want anyone's system to die!... but we still haven't gotten
>the newsgroups, comp.sys.3b1 and comp.sources.3b1, yet.  Articles
>addressed to these groups _are_ showing up in junk.  Any suggestions
>out there?  Does the rest of the world now have these groups?

If you are seeing articles in the junk directory which were intended for the
new 3b1 groups then you are receiving the groups but your news administrator
has not issued a newgroup command and has also not allowed the global newgroup
command to be honored.  Contact your news administrator and ask that the
groups comp.sys.3b1 and comp.sources.3b1 be created.  Make sure you specify
that the sources group should be marked moderated.  If your news administrator
is not sure how to create the groups locally, or if you are the news
administrator and are not sure, feel free to send me mail and I will explain
how to do it.
--
David H. Brierley
Home: dave at galaxia.newport.ri.us; Work: dhb at quahog.ssd.ray.com
Send comp.sources.3b1 submissions to comp-sources-3b1 at galaxia.newport.ri.us
%% Can I be excused, my brain is full. **