Floppy controller based cartridge for 3b1?

Michael E. Haws michael at yonder.UUCP
Thu Feb 21 04:36:33 AEST 1991

I realize I am very likely showing my ignorance, but nothing
ventured nothing gained.  Is there any chance that the
floppy controlled based mini-cartridges (40 mg) would work
with the 3b1.  I use them at work on a compaq running
SCO xenix.  The cartridges have to be formatted before use
just as if they were a floppy.

There is probably something obvious as to why this would
not work (i.e. need different device driver, hardware incompatibilty,
etc).  Sure would be nice if it did work.

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael E. Haws             "Keep the blue side up"          w - (303) 986-2370
boulder!yonder!michael                                       h - (303) 232-0628