OBM <--> Telebit incompatibility: SUMMARY

Dave Snyder dave at das13.snide.com
Wed Feb 6 02:49:28 AEST 1991

In article <972 at gnosys.svle.ma.us>, gst at gnosys.svle.ma.us (Gary S. Trujillo) writes:
> Anyway, though it took a lot of work and fiddling, I did find a way to
> configure my T2500 for dialin that permits it to do *true* autobauding
> [no BREAKS, CRs, or other characters need to be sent upon initial login]

Sounds good... could you please post or mail the "S" register settings for this
configuration.  Come to think of it, after all the talk of getting an OBM to
talk to a Telebit, NO ONE has post his/her "S" register settings for their
working configuration.  Could some of you others that have a Telebit
successfully interacting with an OBM post your settings.  Thanks!!!

DAS
--
David A. Snyder @ Snide Inc. - Folcroft, PA

UUCP:  ..!uunet!das13!dave     INTERNET:  dave at das13.snide.com