dos-73 cards

Pete Hardie pete at nyet.UUCP
Mon Feb 4 16:01:09 AEST 1991

I have possibly acquired several (2-5) DOS-73 cards, and am interested in
them.  However, I have little idea as to a reasonable price for them.

If anyone is interested in them, send me email with the osrt of price
range you think appropriate, and I'll go from there.  Once I have some
idea of the 'going rate', I'll be able to progress on to confirming whether
I can indeed get my grubby mitts on them for a small enough price to make
it worth everyone's while.

Thanks,

--
Pete Hardie             mail: ...!emory!stiatl!slammer!nyet!pete
"Well, Darkness has a hunger that's insatiable,