Return-Receipt's

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Thu Feb 7 08:12:42 AEST 1991

I have compliled successfully and USE smail3.1 PL18 on my unix-pc.  But
I noted that smail doesn't automatically generate a return receipt as
other systems do, and wondered if someone has resolved this issue?

I saw some sample postings from a good friend of mine and he has tried them
but has had no success.

It would be nice to see if this could work.

THANKS

--
Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   ...uunet!eci!morwyn!forrie       |forrie at morywn.UUCP