List of replacement hard drives for 3b1

Michael E. Haws michael at yonder.UUCP
Tue Feb 12 03:14:23 AEST 1991

In article <433 at yonder.UUCP>, michael at yonder.UUCP (Michael E. Haws) writes:
> I would like to compile a list of replacement hard drives for the 3b1
> that people are currently using.  If I could get folks to email
> me with disk info (make,model,size,price,access time,where purchased,
> satisfaction level, etc).  I will summarize if anyone expresses an interest.

I posted this a week or so ago and got very little response.  I actually
received more requests for summary than drive info.  Since I now know there
is an interest out there I am trying once more, hoping that perhaps
the last post did not reach as many sites as possible due to the switching
to the new group(3b1).

Thanks,

Michael

--
Michael E. Haws             "Keep the blue side up"          w - (303) 986-2370
boulder!yonder!michael                                       h - (303) 232-0628