Source for WD2010's

CJ Pilzer cjp at beartrk.beartrack.com
Wed Feb 6 13:26:44 AEST 1991

I have run across a source for the WD2010 chip.  The company is:

Clem-Neff Enterprises.  Phone 609-881-6779.  The man I talked to at
a flea market here in Maryland on Sunday 2/3 said that he had "hundreds"
of them.  I bought two for $12.95 each.  They are marked:
WDC'84 WD2010-AL 05-02 8504.  They are nice looking chips made out of
ceramic with gold pins.

The sales rep gave me two MS DOS floppies which contain their catalog.
It is over one hundred pages long.  If you are looking for any hard to
find chips, I think you might find them at Clem-Neff.

-- cjp at ursaco.beartrack.com  uunet!beartrk!ursaco!cjp