ALERT! Please read this message!

David Neill-OKCy Mktg 405-278-4007 dwn at swbatl.sbc.com
Fri Feb 8 10:26:59 AEST 1991

In article <1201 at galaxia.Newport.RI.US> dave at galaxia.Newport.RI.US (David H. Brierley) writes:
>Please, please, please, would everyone remember not to post any articles to
>unix-pc.sources anymore.  A large number of sites have either already
>deleted unix-pc.sources in favor of comp.sources.3b1 or they have aliased
>the old group to the new group and are enforcing the aliasing.  Once the
>newsgroup name has been changed to comp.sources.3b1 they recognize it as
>being moderated and promptly mail the article to me.  I just received 40
>copies of a message the Kris Kugel posted.
>
>PLEASE stop!  The mail is killing my system!

I don't want anyone's system to die!... but we still haven't gotten
the newsgroups, comp.sys.3b1 and comp.sources.3b1, yet.  Articles
addressed to these groups _are_ showing up in junk.  Any suggestions
out there?  Does the rest of the world now have these groups?

name & address   (this account) -> dwn at swbatl.sbc.com
David Neill       office -> 405-291-1990 -> ..texbell!oktext!mktco
Mgr - Mktg.(SWBTCo) home -> 405-843-4464 -> ..texbell!oktext!frodo!david