PH broken

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Sun Feb 10 06:29:21 AEST 1991

Okay, could someone tell me what is wrong here:

PH will not respond to any shift-fkey moves... and it's not reading in
my .phdir anymore (yes the permissions are correct).  I keep creating
a NEW .phdir, and the same thing happens.  Can't figure it all out.

Now everytime I wanna dial something I have to keep creating a new
entry for it.

HELP

Forrie

--

Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   ...uunet!eci!morwyn!forrie       |forrie at morywn.UUCP