comp.sys.3b1 feed offered

David H. Brierley dave at galaxia.Newport.RI.US
Tue Feb 19 14:26:58 AEST 1991

In article <1072 at hico2.UUCP> kak at hico2.westmark.com writes:
>I'm again offering feeds.  Not that mine is so good at the moment,
>but I'm working on that.

Anyone in New England that wants a feed a little closer to home is welcome
to get a feed from my site.  Due to budget constraints, my offer is limited
to the following: comp.*.3b1 and unix-pc.*, I can call anywhere in New England.
If you want more than those few groups you must be willing to call me or you
must be located within the local calling area of Newport, RI (actually, I
am in Portsmouth, RI but my phone has a Newport exchange).

I currently receive these groups from zorch, attdso, and skeeve and my
primary newsfeed (rayssd) gets them from uunet, icus, ditka, and mirror as
well as from their primary feed.  I also plan to set up a link with Kris's
machine.
--
David H. Brierley
Home: dave at galaxia.newport.ri.us; Work: dhb at quahog.ssd.ray.com
Send comp.sources.3b1 submissions to comp-sources-3b1 at galaxia.newport.ri.us
%% Can I be excused, my brain is full. **