DWB 3.1, Summary of responses

nils-peter.nelson npn at cbnewsl.att.com
Thu Feb 7 06:01:17 AEST 1991

A lot of people are interested, no one wants to pay very much.
Since there is evidently an old version of DWB available,
that would seem to fill the need. I had no intention of
giving this away (since AT&T Computer Systems would need
to charge several hundred dollars just to cover their own
manufacturing, distribution and marketing costs). At the
price AT&T would have to charge, my guess is the market
would evaporate. Sorry, no deal, but thanks to those who
responded.