Perl 3.0.44

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Wed Feb 27 04:27:02 AEST 1991

Anyone have a bit of luck getting Perl 3.0.44 compiled on the
3b1?

I use gcc... and no matter what compiler I use, I keep getting
a message "Virtual memory exhausted".  That's rather odd.  Could
someone tell me what I am doing wrong, or maybe send me a copy
of your 'config.sh' from the distribution that you used to
compile it with?

Thanks

Forrie

--
Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   ...uunet!eci!morwyn!forrie       |forrie at morywn.UUCP