3b1 board hardware info

Will Rose cwr at crash.cts.com
Sat Feb 16 14:34:19 AEST 1991

I'm trying to build a board for the 3b1, and I need obvious stuff like
a memory map, and connector pin-outs; does anyone have a document in
which these are shown, and which they would be willing to sell or loan
(briefly) so that I can copy it?  (I'll pay postage both ways, of course).

On a related topic, does anyone know a source of the 99-pin AMP connectors?
96 seems easy, but 99...

Finally, has anyone put 2MB on a 0.5MB board? It looks as if it might
be possible, and frankly 0.5MB gets you nowhere.  Or does anyone know
that its not possible... I suppose a negate proof is equally useful.

Thanks for the help - Will

cwr at pnet01.cts.com