WIN/TCP gives panic doing ftp

Jim Sanchez jim at syteke.be
Wed Feb 20 09:00:24 AEST 1991

I am pretty sure that the PC TCP/IP package is not causing the problem
because it is a product WE sell and is OEM from FTP software.  They
are well known as a top quality product.  I have tried messing around
with the window parameters on the PC side as I said but nothing seems
to work.  I'll look in to the drivers stuff though.  I suspect that
the problem does NOT happen between 3b1s however.  More to follow.
--
Jim Sanchez          | jim at syteke.be (PREFERRED)
Hughes LAN Systems   | OR uunet!mcsun!ub4b!syteke!jim
Brussels Belgium     | OR jim at hls.com
Brussels Belgium     | OR jim at hls.com