Unix-PC BOF at TCF'91

dave shevett shevett at mccc.edu
Wed Feb 13 01:30:02 AEST 1991

Okay folks, this is announcement number 2 for the annual Trenton Computer
Festival Unix-PC BOF, to be held on April 20th, 1991, near Mercer County
College, the site of TCF '91.

Last year's meeting was somewhat dampened due to heavy rain, and many of
the flyers I had put together didn't get into people's hands, soooo,
let's do the right thing this time, and mail them out via e-mail.

The maps, instructions, etc, will be going out in the next few days.  If
your name is NOT on the following list, and you'd like to attend, please
e-mail me at mccc.edu, and I'll see a flyer gets out to you.

The following people have contacted me and said they'd like to attend:

marz at hlwpv.att.com			Martin Zam
mfagan at attmail				Michael Fagan
kupiec at hp800.lasalle.edu	Bob Kupiec (and Allen Wilson)
mario at moss.att.com			Mike Mario
jbm at uncle.uucp				John Milton (and Gary Sanders)

I will have 2 UPC's there, one with the John Milton HD2 upgrade board
installed running 2 72 meg Micropolis HD's, and another joe normal UPC.
One or the other will also have a Voice Power board and an Ethernet board,
the latter connected up with several other misc systems via TCP/ip.

I'd like to get some more equipment involved.  Those who attended the last
two meetings will be happy to know I have moved, and now live a mere 2
miles from MCCC, in a nice shiny townhouse, so no more dumpy apartment to
deal with.

I have limited floor/bed/bathtub space, so those who need a place to stay,
let me know so I can start moving furniture!

| Dave Shevett      | UnixPC BOF, TCF'91, Apr 20,21st |  Labyrinth II BBS  |
| Lawrenceville, NJ +---------------------------------+   (609) 584-8774   |
| shevett at mccc.EDU  | Zounds!  A gorkon death station |   PubUnix/Waffle   |