TONS of unix pc stuff for sale or trade!!

David B. Thomas dt at yenta.alb.nm.us
Sun Feb 24 08:14:46 AEST 1991

DISCLAIMER: I have nothing to gain, financially, by posting
this.  I, as a fellow unix-pc hacker, was excited to find
a source for the increasingly-rare hardware and manuals
for our nifty machines.  I have seen other postings with
information on where to find parts and equipment, and
have been extremely grateful for the information.  And so,
with that out of the way....

I just talked to a really cool lady named Vicki at a place
called "Computer Horizons" in ohio (seems to be the unix-pc
capital of the world, doesn't it??).  She has loads and loads
of unix pc stuff for sale or trade, new and used, and she's
very interested in our net hacks.

She has:

Unix-pc's new in box (about 50 units), combo cards, ethernet
cards, motherboards, o/s disks, manuals (lots of them),
tape drives, chassis expansion boxes.

She is currently out of stock of voicepower boards and dos
cards, but when she has them, they both go for $250.  Very
reasonable.  She also buys used stuff.

Even if you have nothing to buy or sell just now, give her a call
at 1-800-227-2362 (Vicki) and have her send you a flyer.  It's
nice to know we can still get this stuff.

She knew nothing of the ohio-state archives or the net, or that
there was so much interest in the unix-pc still out there.  Let's
let her know we exist, and that the 3b1 ain't dead yet!!  She's
very interested in our mods and hacks, too.

				little david
--
Computer interfaces and user interfaces are as different as night and 1.