ALERT! Please read this message!

Mark H. Weber mhw at lock60.UUCP
Sat Feb 9 16:41:33 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb7.232659.1850 at swbatl.sbc.com> dwn at swbatl.sbc.com (David Neill-OKCy Mktg 405-278-4007) writes:

>I don't want anyone's system to die!... but we still haven't gotten
>the newsgroups, comp.sys.3b1 and comp.sources.3b1, yet.  Articles
>addressed to these groups _are_ showing up in junk.  Any suggestions
>out there?  Does the rest of the world now have these groups?

Yes, most of the world does have these groups. The fact that you are
seeing the articles in your "junk" group indicates that all that needs
to be done is to have your local administrator create the groups.

--
Mark H. Weber ( mhw at Schuylkill.Canal.Org )           "Schuylkill" (skool' kill)
 Mont Clare   ( ...!uunet!cbmvax!cgh!lock60!mhw )      is a Dutch word meaning