Misc updates and Thad's new email address

thad at btr.btr.com thad at btr.btr.com
Sat Feb 2 19:41:49 AEST 1991

As someone just asked "Where's Thad?", here I am at a new site.  Email and
such should be sent to this address, though I'll retain the old address for
a few weeks to catch the straggling mail.  At some point in the near future
email will be able to be sent directly to my home machine; for now the address
`` thad at btr.com '' will work (as will the "emergency" address posted a few
weeks ago).

Updates on various:

1) all requests for the Device Driver Guide received as of today, Friday, are
   in the mail

2) monitor project still ongoing, will provide updates soon, along with some
   details regarding the tower case

3) plans are proceeding for a 3B1 archive site in N.California to mirror that
   which appears at osu-cis

I'm still reading docs on how to use this new system (BTR), so bear with me
during this transition period.  It's now very clear I made a "good" move since
NONE of my postings of the past week or so are at PORTAL, but they ARE here at
BTR (along with comp.sys.3b1 which still isn't at PORTAL).

Thad Floryan [ thad at btr.com (OR) ..{decwrl, mips, fernwood}!btr!thad ]