Anyone tried using a different keyboard on the 3B1?

Kris A. Kugel kak at hico2.UUCP
Thu Feb 21 05:29:37 AEST 1991

In article <12086 at helios.TAMU.EDU> (posted to comp.sys.3b1),
n177ac at tamuts.tamu.edu (Daryl Biberdorf) writes:

> Having owned my 3B1 for 9 months now, I still don't like the AT&T
> keyboard very well.  It's way to 'stiff' feeling and the initial
> resistance to a keypress is too high.  I tend to type fast, and it
> seems like I'm always skipping characters on it.
>
> Anyway, has anyone tried to use a better keyboard with this box?
 . . . .

> --Daryl Biberdorf,  n177ac at tamuts.tamu.edu  OR  dlb5404 at rigel.tamu.edu
>   Texas A&M University

Just goes to show.  I HATE the un-springy AT keyboard on my 6300+,
and really like the one on my 3b1.  So, can I get a "stiff" keyboard
that'll work for my 6300+ ?  (not ready to buy today, but interested
in eventually getting better keyboard (maybe attached to new computer))

                               Kris A. Kugel
                             ( 908 ) 842-2707
                      uunet!tsdiag.ccur.com!hico2!kak
                        {daver,ditka,zorch}!hico2!kak