Computer Horizons

David B. Thomas dt at yenta.alb.nm.us
Wed Feb 27 08:01:53 AEST 1991

A number of you have told me that the 800 number doesn't work within ohio.
Here's their local information, which I just got today:

	Computer Horizons, Inc.
	6292 Busch Blvd.
	Columbus, Ohio  43229

	(614) 847-0400
   FAX  (614) 847-0080

I also found out I spelled Vicky's name wrong.  Oops.

I got their flyer in the mail today and here's the 3b1 stuff listed on it:
PC7300, 512k, 20M HD new in box with os				$495
3b1, 2M, 67M HD with os (not marked new)			$795
UNIX 3.5 os							$ 99
Expansion box with card and cable				$395
23M tape backup unit with card and cable			$395
Combo board, 512K						$250
Combo board, 1.5M						$395
Starlan board with software					$395
TCP/IP ethernet board						$495

(but if you're looking for a tape backup unit, ask me about my friend Ed's.
He'll beat C.H.'s price)

						little david
--
Computer interfaces and user interfaces are as different as night and 1.