No Wrap-around on 3b1 after ua.

Steve Urich beyo at beyonet.UUCP
Fri Feb 15 09:05:04 AEST 1991

		Hello!
			I found a bug on my 3b1 with version 3.51m installed.
After entering the User Agent (ua) from shell in root mode and exiting again
back to shell I noticed that if I depress down any character and let it go
to 80 + columns it doesnt wrap-around anymore? It seems to go no-where...
No cursor nothing. Try it! I first thought it was windy but that was ruled
out. I logout and login again and before entering ua I checked the wrap-
around and it worked perfect. So tried it again and sure enough it did the
same thing. I did a stty sane and that didnt help.

			Anyone else have this problem and is it repairable?

					Thanks for the help!

					Steve Urich WB3FTP

					...wells!beyonet!beyo