"comp.sys.3b2" and "comp.sources.3b2" anyone?

Bud Hovell @ Mtek bbh at mtek.com
Fri Feb 1 06:53:59 AEST 1991

In article <653 at quad.sialis.com> dts at quad.sialis.com (David Sandberg) writes:
<In article <1991Jan29.125635.8145 at unhtel.uucp> paul at unhtel.uucp (Paul S. Sawyer) writes:

<Hmm.  Isn't it interesting that the first sustained topic to appear in
<comp.sys.3b1 is about every AT&T machine _but_ the 3b1?
<
<Hmm... <confused look>

Well, the articles, you will notice, are being cross-posted. The original
article that launched this discussion was *specifically* directed to the
topic of whether it would make any sense to move u3b.* to comp.*.3b2.

Since the u3b.* groups (I am confident) suffer at least the same limits
to distribution as have the unix-pc.* groups, I thought a more-general
posting would be appropriate as a means of bringing up the subject amongst
those readers most-likely to have an interest.

This may have been an error in judgement on my part.

Perhaps we should *not* cross-post this discussion to comp.sys.3b1, since
those persons interested will most-probably be reading comp.sys.att anyway,
even if they cannot get u3b.*

But that was the real point, wasn't it? :-)
--
bud at mtek.com
"When all else fails, lower standards." - bumper sticker